Sunday, April 27, 2014

Iranian Chicken

you see that piece of chicken. that is what this looked like.
I know most everything about the ingredients from this "before" picture.

I learned nothing about the ingredients from this "after" picture.
This is the one thing that I will forever be confused about how to make. And this is the real reason I procrastinated so long on this blog because I really don’t know how to write about it. The struggle. Speaking of the struggle I am writing this on a counter that is much taller than I am, my arms are up uncomfortably high to write this. That doesn’t matter.

Ok. So this chicken. It includes chicken on the bone (with the fat scraped off) that is boiled for 20 minutes in a pot with canola oil, a coarsely chopped onion, ½ ts of turmeric, 1 TB cinnamon, 1 ts of salt, and pepper to taste. I swear, that is all I wrote down. I know. I have failed. I even did some intensive googling and found nothing. The struggle continues. There is a slight possibility that it might be this recipe that I found on tumericsaffron.

I recommend that if you want chicken with you Adas Polo, that you follow these recipes from Mysticpersia and Savorychicks. That sounds like a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS