Monday, December 16, 2013

Neli and Lusi


Lusi (left) looks like a model. Neli (right) does too but she doesn't like pictures. I got this when she wasn't looking.

“What was your favorite food as a kid?”
Neli - “Sour cabbage leaf stuffed with rice and ground beef.”
Lusi - “Fried banitsa with yogurt drink*.”


“What was the food that you were most proud of making?”
Neli - “My friends I would sneak away when we were younger during the summer and make ourselves fried eggs.”
Lusi - She never told me. Which probably means she is proud of everything.


“What is your favorite ingredient to cook with?”
Neli - “I add savory to everything! Or cheese. I love Bulgarian Cheese.”


“What is your guilty pleasure treat?”
Neli - “I don’t feel guilty eating anything!”
Lusi - “Biscuit cake, mmh.”
Me - “Bulgarian chocolate wafers. I order them in bulk.”


“What is your favorite American food?”
Lusi - “Peanut butter!”


*Yogurt Drink Recipe:
Plain greek yogurt and water. Mix to your consistency preference. Add salt. Drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS