Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crave Lexington




Something big is happening. And it's called CRAVE (all capitals). It is a free food and musical festival in Lexington going on THIS WEEKEND. I'm super excited because I get to meet a bunch of people who will (hopefully) give me recipes and fun stuff to put on this here blog. To express my excitement I took many ratchet selfies of myself and a poster I found at the work room of my school. (I wasn't supposed to be there. I'm a rebel.) These posters are everywhere and these are just two of my worst selfies with one of them.

Anyhoo, above is the website so you Lexantonians can learn more about it. Even though just about everything is happening this weekend, you should go. I'll be there. Actually, I just had the best idea, take the trolley to this and all the other stuff that is happening like the poetry slam. Just remember: you have to flag the trolley down. With your hands, not your mind. If you don't it will pass you and you will chase it down the block looking like an idiot but it won't care so you'll have to sit on the curb for 45 min singing Seasons of Love and getting strange looks. This may have happened to me before. 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS